Students always suffer from anxiety and stress before the exams whether in school or training courses. Mostly, the reason for this is: disorder, time management and required tasks. Some of them feel depressed. In addition, they are overwhelmed with feelings that they won’t pass these exams easily and will not get the grades they want.
In this article we will introduce 10 tips to those who can’t prepare themselves well before any exam or test so that they get over this period easily with less stress and anxiety and get the highest grades.
- At the beginning, you must write all the required tasks. In other words write and describe which is required to study and focus on during studying.
- It is desirable that these arrangements are planned before the exams. You should make a schedule or a certain arrangement that starts with the required priorities.
- Don’t accumulate your studies or put more than one task per day, as this will result in not achieving anything that is desirable to achieve.
- Start with harder points, so that you can take enough time to understand and figure out all the hard points to keep you away from stress and anxiety.
- Revise the previous tests so that you can expect the questions that may come in the exam.
- Consult a teacher or a tutor to give you pieces of advice on the complicated or difficult parts that you cannot understand well.
- Revise subject lessons or curriculum to find the hard or forgotten parts during studying.
- You can rely on outsources to help you to understand the subject properly like the Internet or educational platforms that use illustrative means to deliver information better.
- Prepare an atmosphere which is suitable for focusing and collecting the largest amount of information.
- Rest for an hour per day to restore activity and concentration.